Sunday, 17 February 2013

How to delete FB account permanently


How to delete FB account permanently

To delete fb account permanently, first you go to the settings option in the facebook site and click on account settings option there you find general and security options to Deactivate your fb account permanently, you must select security option over there, when you do this activity your facebook page or   fb account temporarily deleted from the facebook only.

Note here no option for permanently deletion of your fb account, when ever you want   to activate your facebook account just simply login with your  fb user id and password, then automatically your  fb account will activate or else you follow the other way that is just
Simply you will try to contact fb customer care through mail this is the best way to deactivate your fb account permanently.



how to delete my fb account permanently | permanently delete my fb account| can i permanently delete my fb account| how do i permanently delete my fb account| how to delete my fb account| how to delete my face book account | how to delete my fb page| deactivate your fb account permanently |how to delete my freelancer account| how to delete my fb account permanantly| how to delete my fb account temporarily| how to delete my fb id| how to delete my fb account
delete fb account




to delete fb account permanently please watch this video

  



 click here for more

No comments:

Post a Comment